No products in the cart.
How to Chant?
• Chant the shlokas 9 to 27 times along with the riddhi (108 times) and mantra (108 times) continuously vibration within your being.
• The cycle of chanting must be for 21 days continuously to get best results.
• In addition, having food without salt for 21 days is recommended for even better results. (Saltless food can be consumed by either the patient, or the person chanting the shlokas.)
• This being a spiritual and highly sacred ‘Stotra’ this should be recited observing the utmost sanctity and purity by constantly minding that no ‘ASHATANA’ takes place thereby. It should be recited in a pure, pious and clean place and mostly in the morning hours between 4-00 am and 7-00 am. An aspiring heart, a conscious and concentrated mind, a clean serene peaceful place, a burning of the Incense stick, a spell of silence and possibly early morning hours -“the Arit Vela” helps one to get into the spirit of this immortalizing Stotra and to get the best out of it.
• During Chanting period Wear White/Yellow clothes. and sit East/North facing.
• Ladies are advised NOT TO RECITE THESE STOTRA’S WHEN IN MENSTRUATION.